Skip to main content

Black-mail


They’ve, blackmailed, Emergis (a centre, for mental health, where I’m now), to give. me some medication, so my blood brain barrier, would be, broken. There is, hidden that these drugs particles, inadequate, my blood brain barrier, would break. So, my blood brain barrier, was destroyed. It’s, about, Seroquel, Dipamperon, Remeron, Diazepam. They (jill) have dit, it again. I refused, my medication. Actually, it won’t, help. I’ve hidden, it has, consequences, for my, blood-brain-barrier. Thyamin, isn’t necessary. For what? Normally, you’ll get, thyamin, if you, drunk, a lot of alcohol. One day, I was, addicted, to benzodiazepines. Now they, quited the thyamin, & started with vitamin d. I should, get vitamin d3. Namely, I didn’t, went outside, for an outrageous period, of time. 

My benzodiazepine did, became smaller, & smaller, because, I went, to Emergis, for my, benzodiazepine-addiction. I was, incredibly ill, as well, mentally. That’s over, there’s nothing wrong, with my, mental health. As well, not any-more, with my, intelligence. When I, woke up, out of come, I was, suddenly, not that clever, any-more. I relearned, the alphabet. When, I did, that, I was, fed up, with it, so I’ve hidden, I wasn’t, that clever, any-more.

Now, I’m the smartest, girl, ever. I’ve hidden, that I, wasn’t, that smart, any-more. So I haven’t, the intelligence, I always had. On Earth, was, during the order, my intelligence, hidden. As well, the fact that I’m not, naïve, was hidden. The meaning, was, that they, would think, it was, safe, to tell, me every-thing.

What doesn't, destroy me, makes me, stronger.  


Tuddels Sandrina,

 Will be continued......
     Was signed,
       Her Royal Highness,
          The Princess,
                 Sandrina.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voor Petra Ecker. psychiater Emergis

Psychose -         Schizofrenie Ik ben, hier, vanwege “the biggest, criminal, conspiracy, of all, times”. Ergens anders Nou ik, denk in-middels, weet vrij zeker, dat ik, Rianne Sandrina, niet ben Ik denk, inderdaad, dat ik, iemand anders, & dat niet verzinn. Wat u, wil. Nee hoor, we verschillen van mening. Wat mij, niet vernietigt, maakt mij, sterker.    Wordt vervolgd....      Was getekend,         Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid,              De Prinses, (zonder waan-stoornis)\                Sandrina.     

Mopping

O my, there mitters, every-thing on the floor. I look, at the damage, my coke, my custard. It's a mess, what am I, clumsy, I was, always clumsy, but not, this clumsy. I thought, let's do it, my-self. So I, grabbed, my stick, & laundry-hand, & I mopped, the floor. But, I, can't, do it, completely. O why, am I, disabled. I'm totally, in-sane. This, would be, the reason, that I'm, in a, mental hospital. I'm busy, writing, a book, about my disability, called Hope, it's my, story. I don't, have the memories, of Rian, I'm Rianne Sandrina Visser. My second name, isn't coincidentally, Sandrina. I'm still, the irreplaceable Princess Sandrina. I had, a dream, about, the name, Luciana, I thought: "save the, best for, last". I'm living, forever. I'm cloned, I've hidden, that it's not not end-less.   What doesn't, destroy me, makes me, stronger.   Tudde ls Luus,  Will be continued......      Was signed, ...

Watte???

Telepatisch, hoor ik, dat ik, eigenlijk, op een gesloten afdeling, zit. Het is, niet waar, waar-om?  Ik was, inderdaad, ff, in mijn eentje, naar de, winkel annex restaurant, inderdaad, zonder het te melden. God, sorry hoor, wat denken ze, dat ik, ga doen? Een bank over-vallen, in mijn rol-stoel? Das nog, niet eens, een heel  slecht idee. Ik kon, net bijna mijn, tampons, & chocola, niet betalen. Waar, heeft U, tampons, voor nodig? Noe, mijn lieve lieve, Prinsen, & Prinsessen-kindjes, worden telkens geaborteerd , daar-om, bloed ik. Ik sterf, telkens, van de honger, na het eten, dus ik, heb chocola, gekocht. Momenteel, zitten we, in de, cavia-slangen. Wat een gore gore hufter. What doesn't destroy, makes me, stronger.     Will be, continued.....         Was signed,           Her Royal Highness,             The REAL Princess,                 ...