Skip to main content

Have Uwen, slept well?

Hopefully, she means Uwen. He's really, pissed off. I'm hoping, that jolly, all know,  that only, Sandrina Rianne Visser, remembers it all. That's jolly's favorite thing, in the whole wide world. I'm still, the irreplaceable Queen-Princess Luciane Sandrina. I survived, an incredible torture. I'm only, in my bed, for the, incredible amount, of 1.2 billion planets. All planets filled, with papers, with sixes. 

I know, that jolly, think, that's impossible, I'm incredibly strong, but now, I'm exhausted. Please finally, believe me. Natalie Fisher, is not my friend, she isn't me, she isn't honest, to jolly, she isn't irreplaceable.

I'm begging jolly, please listen, to me, jolly will remember, if jolly finally under-stand.  

What doesn't, destroy me, makes me, stronger.  

 Will be continued......
     Was signed,
       Her Royal Highness,
          The Queen-Princess,

                 Luus San.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voor Petra Ecker. psychiater Emergis

Psychose -         Schizofrenie Ik ben, hier, vanwege “the biggest, criminal, conspiracy, of all, times”. Ergens anders Nou ik, denk in-middels, weet vrij zeker, dat ik, Rianne Sandrina, niet ben Ik denk, inderdaad, dat ik, iemand anders, & dat niet verzinn. Wat u, wil. Nee hoor, we verschillen van mening. Wat mij, niet vernietigt, maakt mij, sterker.    Wordt vervolgd....      Was getekend,         Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid,              De Prinses, (zonder waan-stoornis)\                Sandrina.     

Mopping

O my, there mitters, every-thing on the floor. I look, at the damage, my coke, my custard. It's a mess, what am I, clumsy, I was, always clumsy, but not, this clumsy. I thought, let's do it, my-self. So I, grabbed, my stick, & laundry-hand, & I mopped, the floor. But, I, can't, do it, completely. O why, am I, disabled. I'm totally, in-sane. This, would be, the reason, that I'm, in a, mental hospital. I'm busy, writing, a book, about my disability, called Hope, it's my, story. I don't, have the memories, of Rian, I'm Rianne Sandrina Visser. My second name, isn't coincidentally, Sandrina. I'm still, the irreplaceable Princess Sandrina. I had, a dream, about, the name, Luciana, I thought: "save the, best for, last". I'm living, forever. I'm cloned, I've hidden, that it's not not end-less.   What doesn't, destroy me, makes me, stronger.   Tudde ls Luus,  Will be continued......      Was signed, ...

Watte???

Telepatisch, hoor ik, dat ik, eigenlijk, op een gesloten afdeling, zit. Het is, niet waar, waar-om?  Ik was, inderdaad, ff, in mijn eentje, naar de, winkel annex restaurant, inderdaad, zonder het te melden. God, sorry hoor, wat denken ze, dat ik, ga doen? Een bank over-vallen, in mijn rol-stoel? Das nog, niet eens, een heel  slecht idee. Ik kon, net bijna mijn, tampons, & chocola, niet betalen. Waar, heeft U, tampons, voor nodig? Noe, mijn lieve lieve, Prinsen, & Prinsessen-kindjes, worden telkens geaborteerd , daar-om, bloed ik. Ik sterf, telkens, van de honger, na het eten, dus ik, heb chocola, gekocht. Momenteel, zitten we, in de, cavia-slangen. Wat een gore gore hufter. What doesn't destroy, makes me, stronger.     Will be, continued.....         Was signed,           Her Royal Highness,             The REAL Princess,                 ...